FREE DELIVERY SERVICE
LovelyFlora World offers a UK ONLY DELIVERY SERVICE. This information can also be found at Delivery Information on our website.
All our products are delivered first class straight into the Royal Mail system and will be delivered within one (1) – two (2) working days, they may be delivered 1 day eary or 1 day after the requested delivery date.
Please remember that first class items are not guaranteed next day delivery. Whilst we expect 90% of our products to arrive the next working day, it may take longer to arrive, particularly during peak periods.
LovelyFlora World does not guarantee delivery dates or times so please make sure you allow enough time for your products to arrive.
We aim to meet these timescales but during busy periods (i.e. Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Easter, Christmas etc) deliveries may take a little longer. Therefore, during peak periods we may need to dispatch orders one (1) – two (2) working days prior to the requested delivery date so they may arrive early or on the intended date.
All products are delivered by first class Royal Mail may not need to be signed for by the recipient.
ALL deliveries will be made between 07:00 and 21:00 Monday – Saturday (excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays).
Our delivery carrier, Royal Mail does not provide a delivery tracking service and we are unable to control the delivery process, however we will do whatever we can to rectify any problems caused by delayed delivery.
Please note the following delivery conditions:-
- You must ensure the item is correctly addressed (including postcode) and ordered before our latest acceptance times. You can check that you have the correct postcode by using the Royal Mail's handy postcode finder available at www.royalmail.com/find-a-postcode. To state the obvious, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the Royal Mail's postcode finder.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you provide for any order you place is correct.
- Order by 17:00 Monday – Friday and receive your delivery within one (1)* – two (2) working days. *Our experience shows that 90% of our products arrive the next working day with Royal Mail.
- Order after 17:00 Monday – Friday and receive your delivery within two (2) working days.
- If you order anytime after 17:00 Friday up to 17:00 Monday, you will receive your delivery Tuesday.
- Unfortunately we are unable to deliver on a Bank Holiday; please bear this in mind when placing your order.
- Any orders placed on a Bank Holiday will be delivered two (2) working days later.
- If the recipient is not at home/office, our carrier will leave the flowers in a safe place or with a neighbour leaving a card notifying of attempted delivery.
- We cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient is no longer at that address.
- Our Free delivery service is UK wide with the exception of those addresses listed under Terms and conditions: "Delivery Locations'.
- Deliveries to The Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland may take up to two working days longer.
Our approved carriers aim to deliver all mainland UK. We will also at our discretion exclude delivery to any addresses which are considered to be insecure.
LovelyFlora World cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.
We can deliver to British Forces Post Office (BFPO) addresses. We also deliver to the Channel Islands.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
Neither we, nor any delivery service that we use, shall be liable for any failure to perform Services where such failure or delay results from any circumstances outside our reasonable control; these circumstances include but are not limited to adverse weather conditions (such as snow, flood and extreme winds), fire, explosion, accident, traffic congestion, obstruction of any private or public highway, riot, terrorism, act of God, or industrial dispute or strike.